We're dedicated to your professional growth and development. Our education sessions cover a variety of topics including:
- Community Health and Wellness: Understanding Grief
- First Responders: Impact of Trauma on Others/Traumatic Impact on Self
- Fostering: Love and Loss; Grieving When a Foster Child Leaves
- Grief During the Holidays: Finding Hope During the Holiday Season
- Grief in the Workplace: Living With Loss at Home and at Work
- Impact of Trauma on Others/Traumatic Impact on Yourself
- Creating a Trauma Informed Care Agency
- Ambiguous Loss/Missing Persons Loss
- Building Hope & Resiliency
- Understanding Trauma/ Intergenerational Trauma (delivered in partnership with an Elder)
We can also customize your education to meet the needs of your team. For more information, please contact our Education Coordinator, Dwayne Yasinowski at email@example.com or by calling 306-523-2786.
Prince Albert Herald Article on Caring Hearts Education: READ NOW!