We're dedicated to your professional growth and development. Our education sessions cover a variety of topics including:
- Community Health and Wellness: Understanding Grief
- First Responders: Impact of Trauma on Others/Traumatic Impact on Self
- Fostering: Love and Loss; Grieving When a Foster Child Leaves
- Grief During the Holidays: Finding Hope During the Holiday Season
- Grief in the Workplace: Living With Loss at Home and at Work
- Impact of Trauma on Others/Traumatic Impact on Yourself
- Creating a Trauma Informed Care Agency
- Ambiguous Loss/Missing Persons Loss
- Building Hope & Resiliency
- Many more...
We can also customize your education to meet the needs of your team. For more information, please contact our Education Coordinator, Dwayne Yasinowski at email@example.com or by calling 306-523-2786.
Prince Albert Herald Article on Caring Hearts Education: READ NOW!